so today was SUPPOSED to be an eventful day. it turned out the opposite. (I'm not in a good mood btw as I'm writing this) Today i was SUPPOSED to get my Wyrm hands from Dynamis Jeuno, then go to sky and hopefully get neptunal abjuration from byakko, then leave early and complete the CoP mission Ive been stuck on for 5 months. nope non happened.
here's what did happen.
Dynamis: well i got to jeuno on time, and everything was alright, we burned through the mobs pretty fast with out many deaths, moved to the second camp, and 10 minutes in what should drop? Saotome Kyahn. Ihnako got those, i was semi-unfased because my Wyrm could still drop. well nothing else dropped till we were at the auction house. SAM feet again, but apparently there was a second lot on those... now i'm alittle annoyed.
so next drop is NIN feet, which goes free lot, i got second highest but before they drop, i DC... no intentions of leveling NIN but they would look good on my model when i get they auto-sorted already. connection stayed stable for a bit, and two bard slippers dropped. its ggetting close to the end of the run and what should happen? i DC. for close to 10 minutes, when i get back i notice theres a statue next to me...
Shit...
Final pull was made. so im in the middle of seven statues, and i spawn about 6 gobs, which include 3 summoners. and all 14+3 proceed to march down the stairs and wipe the LS. yes i suicide bombed the LS with a goblin they had at about 3% it took 20 minutes for them to RR and kill it. ended up being down for 45 minutes and receiving R1... now im not so nice. well Dynamis ends and i get ready for Sky.. well then i end up DC again...
so i get back on when connection is stable, Ive missed sky completely. also missed the mission, and the person who invited me had forgot i wanted to join.... now I'm really not happy. and I'm hungry.. I missed the one thing I need to get Sea and ... well you get the picture.
listening to silversun pickups to brighten my mood..
söndag 20 januari 2008
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
1 kommentar:
Awwh, I'm surries that happened to yuu~! ;---;!!! I can imagine how ebil that had tuu be~! D:< Why ish your internet against you-!? Dx STAB IT. D8!!
*Pats*
But~ I'm sure that you'll soon be able to get your Wyrmness. <33 And once you dooooo, you will be teh SEZZY. 83 Wahaha~
Skicka en kommentar