onsdag 5 mars 2008

/bow

if anyone is a loyal reader. i appologiz. theres been tons to update since my last post but nothing really worthwhile. ive been catchig up on irl stuff while rideng a wave of unquestionable luck in game. once i have all my screenshots organized i'll let you guys in on the massive amounts of obtained items. till then, i will let ring and dark tell you about whats been going on, since they seem to mirror my day anyway.

also, once i get a working scanner i'll show off some of my recent works. (yes this is for you el')

3 kommentarer:

Lanielan sa...

Ouuh, dun worry about teh posty thiiiing~

One thing about journals/blogs issat you shouldn't feel obligated tuu update them--onerry update when chu wanna, or else they become annoying after a while. Dx

Taking long breaks from posting ish okee~! I've been MIA from mine several times, sometimes onry once or twice a month. :3

AND YEY, I wanna see some Pullipins woooooorks~! *w* <33

_.:esoRose:._ sa...

lots of amazing stuff's been happening and ive just been lazy. also stuff on the side gets changed around cause its how i keep track.

Lanielan sa...

Oh jah, I understand. :D In those months where I've been absent from posting, tons 'o sthuff happened to me, too~! I was just lazy or busy, too. @w@;

Jus' lettin' chu know that it's okay~ :33